Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] I have read/searched/experimented but still can't get text to wrap

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2011, 03:35 PM
mimilemeu

19 posts · Feb 2010
Red face [SOLVED] I have read/searched/experimented but still can't get text to wrap

Hello,

I use Atah 3.4.5 and WP 2.9.1 Here is the site: http://landlit.com/about-me/
I don't recall having this problem before but as you can see I cannot get my text to wrap my image. I went to WP Codex and found this css:
img.alignright {float:right; margin:0 0 1em 1em}
img.alignleft {float:left; margin:0 1em 1em 0}
img.aligncenter {display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto}
a img.alignright {float:right; margin:0 0 1em 1em}
a img.alignleft {float:left; margin:0 1em 1em 0}
a img.aligncenter {display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto}

which I am(Codex) advised to put in my stlye.css file. Then I went to "edit" in the theme appearance but I can't find where I should insert the css. Then I went to Theme"options" –Various Content Items–Add HTML/CSS Inserts and inserted the above css into the last option within that page "CSS INserts. Additionally I deactivated all of my plug-ins but no go. Would really appreciate some input. Thanks!