Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Layout same for other pages...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2011, 11:26 AM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
[SOLVED] Layout same for other pages...

Hi, I am currently designing and building a website though have a layout and page issue i'd like some help with. Here is the site, www.thecubebirmingham.net

I was wondering how I could apply the exact layout to the other pages of the website. The layout for the other pages will contain the navigation (on the left) and some other content in the field next to it relating to the button title. E.g, the 'Events' button will go to a page containing information on events.

Right now, if you click on 'artists' for example, this page appears...http://thecubebirmingham.net/artists/

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you