Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar display problem

Old Jun 3, 2013, 08:06 AM
aestheticsofcrisis

3 posts · Jun 2013
Sidebar display problem

Hello!

I have a small but annoying problem with my sidebar configuration.

Basically I want the right sidebar to be displayed on all of my pages and posts and have checked all the boxes in the atahualpa theme options "style sidebar" section accordingly. However, the content does not appear on posts and category pages (there is only the empty space of a sidebar).

Here's the link to the homepage of my website:
www.aestheticsofcrisis.org

And here's a post page that should have the sidebar but doesn't (but you can see where it should be)
http://aestheticsofcrisis.org/2013/interviewstmts/

Does anyone have any idea?
Old Jun 3, 2013, 08:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try making your last couple posts drafts and see what happens

looks like something in a post is causing the issue
Old Jun 3, 2013, 08:40 AM
aestheticsofcrisis

3 posts · Jun 2013
it looks a little weird but i did a quick job. since the option page is really long i only selectively screenshotted the parts that i actually use (right sidebar display options and configuration).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	theme options screenshot.jpg
Views:	1227
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	2356  
Old Jun 3, 2013, 08:44 AM
aestheticsofcrisis

3 posts · Jun 2013
and the problem appears in draft & preview as well. i checked the post configurations as well but i have no clue what could be supressing the display of the sidebar.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go set your last couple posts to draft mode. There is something in a post causing WP to choke. It can happen if you do a copy from a word document and paste it in with out stripping all the formatting.

so make the posts draft till it works then you should be able to republish them one at a time till you find the culprit