Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How Do I Shrink The Body And Make The Footer Higher?

Old Mar 20, 2012, 03:39 PM
Mogul

12 posts · Sep 2011
Los Angeles, California
Hi,

Checkout the website I am working on: http://www.northsidewelding.com

I am using Atahualpa 3.7.3. Wordpress.

How do I shrink the body inward, I want it to be smaller.

Also, how do I make the black Footer picture go all the way to the top hitting the blue body? Currently there is white space there.

Any help would be appreciated. I am sort of new to coding.

Thank you very much.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 05:46 PM
texbiker

12 posts · Dec 2010
The top of the page white space is probably because of the padding on the header. Try removing that.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 08:02 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The width is generally set in the Style layout section of the theme options.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 07:20 PM
swimflyfast2

150 posts · Aug 2010
Horse Country in Virginia
Beautiful web site. I'm wondering if you could have a different vertical image for each page using web logic? Sure would love to see how you did your menu, best I've seen! Congratulations.