Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

One post, multiple sites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 11, 2013, 06:26 AM
timdevogel

141 posts · May 2009
One post, multiple sites

Is there a way to compose one post, which then will be posted on a different Atahuala themed sites? We have several sites and every now and then we have to write a post two or three times. It would save some time if we only had to do this once.