Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Change "montezuma" path from Upload folder...

Old Dec 12, 2012, 02:38 PM
fafa

39 posts · Dec 2012
Change "montezuma" path from Upload folder...

Hi

I see that theme make style.css and javascript.js in a folder named "montezuma" that is in Upload folder that's so good but I have a problem.

for speed up my site I change Upload folder to sub-domain in another host so when I active theme it can't make "montezuma" folder in upload folder so the theme not work .
I try to make it menually in both base domain and sub-domain but no thing happened ...

I think If is the way to change path of "montezuma" to another directory for example " wp-content" or "theme" or in "montezuma in theme " solve my problem .

i connect 2 host by ftp so the theme can't access to upload folder in sub-domain and.

please help me ... i work on this theme for more than 3-5 days on localhost in my PC and now that I want to use it in my real host show this problem...
Old Dec 13, 2012, 12:19 PM
fafa

39 posts · Dec 2012
no reply ....
Old Dec 13, 2012, 10:07 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
can you access your dashboard via a browser?
Old Dec 14, 2012, 04:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
for speed up my site I change Upload folder to sub-domain in another host
How did you do this
Old Dec 14, 2012, 03:42 PM
fafa

39 posts · Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryc
can you access your dashboard via a browser?
yes. wp-admin.php work but the aperance of site not work because the upload folder is in another host that access via FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
How did you do this
I want from my host they do it .
Old Dec 14, 2012, 03:53 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafa
yes. wp-admin.php work but the aperance of site not work because the upload folder is in another host that access via FTP
Even there, you should be able to test it. It may be some long address like host_name.com/account_name/public_html/foo, but you should still be able to test it somehow.