Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Adding borders to page bar

Old May 31, 2010, 07:12 PM
nycscout

3 posts · May 2010
Adding borders to page bar

Hey -

On my site in progress -

http://www.3rdrate.com/blog

You can see I've got a page nav bar, with each button surrounded by a white border. What I'd like to do is have the blank space after the row of buttons stops also be surrounded by a white border.

So why doesn't a CSS insert like the following work?

div#menu1 {
background: #1d1d1d;
border-top: 1px #fff;
border-bottom: 1px #fff;
border-right: 1px #fff;
}
Old May 31, 2010, 07:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you got it fixed.