Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] dropdown menu items not showing in Firefox

Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:44 AM
lagunagirlscouts

4 posts · Jul 2011
[SOLVED] dropdown menu items not showing in Firefox

http://www.lagunagirlscouts.com/main

Under "For Parents", then "all about the girls" - I see only "Daisies" in Firefox... where there should also be Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, etc.

I see them in IE just fine.

Same problem under "For Volunteers", then "Resources & Links" - only the first submenu item shows even though there is dropdown space for all of them.

Is it just my computer?

Thanks!
Joy
Old Aug 5, 2011, 01:37 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
I see them all with FF 3.0.19 (perfect), and IE (IE8 shows the right nav arrows overlapping the menu item text though) but not in Chrome (like described, only see top items).
Old Aug 6, 2011, 02:22 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try turning off the menu animation. In some cases that causes issues.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 03:01 PM
lagunagirlscouts

4 posts · Jul 2011
Amazing... that did the trick. Thank you SO MUCH! I am loving the flexibility of this theme.