Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Error installing atahualpa 3.5.3: blank page plus Powered by WordPress & the

Old Aug 2, 2010, 02:16 PM
la christina!

1 posts · Aug 2010
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
I am trying to install atahualpa on my new wordpress blog but I only get a blank white page with "Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll. Discuss on our WP Forum" on it.

Please help me figure out how to properly install it.

Thanks!
Christina
Old Aug 2, 2010, 02:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Is this a new install of Atahualpa or did you upgrade? What version of Atahualpa?
Old Aug 3, 2010, 02:45 AM
ZODC

3 posts · Aug 2010
Go to the Atahualpa Theme Options main, top setep area. It's not the START link but the one below it. It will be something like Export/Import Settings. Then scroll down to where you see "Delete the option 'bfa_ata4' " and click to delete it. This says, "Since 3.4.7 options are stored in one single option named bfa_ata4. If you had issues with Atahulpa 3.4.7, 3.4.8 or 3.4.9 you may have a corrupted option bfa_ata4 in the database." and that will fix it.

Well, worked for me when I upgraded to 3.4.9 - and I just did it again when upgrading to 3.5.2 and it fixed it...
Old Aug 3, 2010, 04:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Zodc - be very careful using that option. From now on (version 3.5.1 forward) you should not use it unless instructed to.

Starting in 3.4.9 the theme options are stored in one row of the database. If you had a previous release, the row should have been built from your 3.4.6 or earlier options. There was some problem where it didn't get completely built.

If you now go and make a bunch of changes to the options and then go and hit that button, ALL YOUR SETTINGS WILL BE WIPED OUT.

So be very careful using it or telling someone else to do it. BACKUP YOUR DATABASE FIRST
Old Aug 29, 2010, 01:53 PM
Caecias

1 posts · Aug 2010
I had the same problem with my new install of 3.5.3 and the "Delete the option 'bfa_ata4' " option fixed it for me.