Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Issues with latest version of Atahualpa

Old Nov 19, 2009, 10:19 AM
witchybrit

4 posts · Nov 2009
Been pulling my hair out -

1) When you are logged in as admin and are viewing the site - the "edit entry" link is nowhere to be found. This is most frustrating when you have over 2000 pages to work with.

2) The pages are not set to a page theme. I usually edit and tweak page templates if I am needing to have a certain button or content show on every single page of a category etc. There is no place I see to do that.

3) I have had it revert some default state by simply trying to add or remove widgets.

Hoping there is some help with these issues cause switching themes at this point will be a nightmare.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 10:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP
1) check your php level - should be 5.x
2) check your plugins - espically calendar plugins - try disabling them
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:43 AM
braudis

1 posts · Nov 2009
I have version 3.2 Wordpress 2.8
------------------------
I'm somewhat of a newbie, so be gentle. I didn't back up.

I inserted a widget & some script but later this is what happened:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php:201) in /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-login.php on line 290

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php:201) in /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-login.php on line 302

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php:201) in /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 671

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php:201) in /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 672

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php:201) in /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 673

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php:201) in /home/content/B/r/a/Braudis2/html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865

I removed script from bfa_header_config.php through Godaddy server, but the widget remains. It can be seen at the very bottom of the page at http://blog.kohresources.com

I simply can't log in no matter what I do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Nov 28, 2009, 11:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Where did you insert the widget and script? If it was just a plugin, you can go to the plugin folder on the host and delete it. if you made changes to the Atahualpa code then you can try just replacing the module with a fresh copy or:

1) download the Atahualpa theme folder from the host to your local computer
2) make sure the 'default' theme is in the theme folder, if not, get a copy and put it there
3) delete teh atahualpa folder from the theme folder.
At this point you should be able to get in and you will have defaulted back to teh 'default' theme

if you haven't made any changes to the Atahualpa code, you can not get a fresh copy and upload it to the theme folder then go in and activate it.

If you have made changes, you are going to have to make them again and then upload the theme.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 12:08 PM
witchybrit

4 posts · Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
What version of Atahualpa and WP
1) check your php level - should be 5.x
2) check your plugins - espically calendar plugins - try disabling them
My PHP is 5 and I am not using any plugins that would cause this. I am using the same exact plugins n a different site with diff theme and the "edit entry" link is there.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 01:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
are the two sites on the same host?
Did you try reinstalling the theme?