Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Blank Screen After Atahualpa 3.6 to 3.6.1 Upgrade

Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:04 PM
pilgrim

2 posts · Jan 2011
After upgrading Atahualpa on Wordpress, whenever the front page is visited, the page is totally blank. The favicon appears, but the screen is white. However, if changed to another template, it appears fine. Any help with this problem would be appreciated.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 06:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the posts in the 'new versions& updates' forum and try the suggestions