Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] The Atahualpa blank page for dummies (or at least this one)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 21, 2011, 05:05 PM
nickhazlewood

5 posts · Feb 2011
Unhappy [SOLVED] The Atahualpa blank page for dummies (or at least this one)

Apologies in advance - my first post and I know there's already a thread on this.

I have just spent a week finally getting round to tidying up my wordpress website properly. Having finished it I was tinkering with it when I noticed the suggestion that I upgrade the Atahualpa theme.

I did this and bang! all of my pages duly disappeared. My heart sank through my slippers.

I am really new at this and have tried to read the pre-existing thread on the problem, but in truth am having trouble understanding it.

Is there an easy trick for going back to where I was just minutes ago? Could I, for example, press the restore buttons on each of the pages to get back to the earlier version? Or should I just give up now, forget my website and stick to what I'm good at... whatever that is.

Again apologies for starting a new thread on this, and thanks for any help.

nick