Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

add a 3rd sidebar?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 24, 2009, 11:07 AM
ryanl

3 posts · Jun 2009
add a 3rd sidebar?

I am just now starting my first blog and I am psyched to have found the Atahualpa theme! I am a blogging newbie , so being able to control the look and feel of the blog in this way is wonderful! There are a few things that I would like to do and am working on figuring out how to do them, but first of all I am wondering how to add a 3rd sidebar to the left of the right sidebar... I feel that this would involve some tinkering with CSS and also footer.php (perhaps even hacking functions.php...), but I am thinking that its definitely possible.

Does Atahualpa support the addition of a 3rd sidebar?

I also realize that this will involve no simple solution, and as I am still unable to properly show my thanks for all the work and ingenuity it obviously takes to build and support this theme , I do not really expect a complete solution at this time. But, I would like to know if adding this 3rd sidebar is even practically possible for someone with a considerably mediocre understanding of php, such as myself.

Thanks a million!