Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar pages menu styling and more...

Old Jun 5, 2009, 05:11 PM
nrg

2 posts · Jun 2009
I want to style sidebar pages menu:
1. To add background image to each item with clean spacing between them.
2. Is it possible to hide subpages until clicked on the parent item?
And one more question: how can I make text widget on the sidebar to remain at the bottom of it even if the sidebar is almost empty (some kind of "footer" on the sidebar)?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my English

P.S. my site is www.amsspb.ru