Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Embedded Slideshow via Picasa -- No Worky?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22, 2009, 05:58 PM
Starr

2 posts · May 2009
Unhappy Embedded Slideshow via Picasa -- No Worky?

Hello. I love your theme lots, but at the moment I am super frustrated with it!

I have been trying to get a gallery/slideshow plugin to work for hours now. I finally found one that will work, which I mention above.

I was able to install the plugin and get it to work (quite easily I might add) on a page. However, when I set that page to be "static" via wordpress (so that it works like a landing page) the plugin does not work at all.

Is there coding that prevents java to work on the front page? I'm not very savvy at all.. I simply want my landing page (http://lunaarcana.com) to have a slideshow of images on it.

Any advice and/or an arrow in the right direction would be super groovy!

Thanks
Starr