Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

getting 404 on blog

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:39 PM
jaden

11 posts · Jun 2010
getting 404 on blog

hi, i have just set up a new wp blog with atahualpa theme...i have it installed so that the home page is the post page, then i have 3 permanent pages...i find that often when i log onto the site, the home page describes 'not found' and my post is not there...i have extended the length of the number of lines on the first page, could this be the reason, or do you think a plugin could be interfering?