Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Help with a css issue -- maybe padding?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 15, 2011, 11:33 AM
muychingon

17 posts · Apr 2009
Irvine, Orange County
Red face [SOLVED] Help with a css issue -- maybe padding?

Hello,

I'm working on a site, and trying to mock it up to show it to my client, however Im having a strange issue and in all the work I've done I seem to have lost myself on this...

The site is wpsite [dot] sandisanders [dot] com And the problem is shown in this image below:

https://img.skitch.com/20110415-rhxj...x4bk6m4p2f.jpg

There's a strange padding or border or margin issue and I'm not sure where to fix it. Firebug isn't helping me on this one either so I'm guessing I screwed up some of the code somewhere.

I want to make the background of that H1 title I have there, be pegged up against the image above and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Thank you in advance!