Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

SEO Question - Where to put location information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 9, 2010, 06:37 AM
mnl

27 posts · Mar 2010
SEO Question - Where to put location information

Hi. I'm developing a website for a locksmith client. he's given me a list of towns and zip codes where he does business to help with search engine results. where is the best place to put that info? should i put it on the home page? hidden in a white font or viewable? should it have it's own page? is it a problem if it's not on the home page?

i use all in one seo, by the way. i'd switch to another seo plugin (platinum?) if it would help.

thanks!