Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Jetpack & Atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2014, 03:27 PM
mcphoto

120 posts · Apr 2009
Jetpack & Atahualpa

Odd behavior today - got an Atahualpa site going on Jetpack, but have an issue I haven't seen on non-ATA sites -

On some wide pages, I'm using floated DIVs to make columns. On any page like that, jetpack displays the site narrower on IOS.

Here's the site:

The home page and contact page use divs to make columns - jetpack displays those pages - even the jetpack menu & search box - at the width of the first column.

I've tried wrapping everything in a 100% div, adding a 100% div just 1px tall before the columns, etc.

Anyone see anything like this before? Man, I can't wait for responsive ATA!!! I wouldn't care if ATA was split into a paid and unpaid theme if it got me responsive control of the layout!

Last edited by mcphoto; Sep 29, 2015 at 01:53 PM.