Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to configure the font of the page which show a search result.

Old May 19, 2011, 03:55 AM
Talia

8 posts · Oct 2010
Hi everybody!

WP: 3.0.1
Atahualpa: 3.5.3

I have no problem, just a little question. Thank you for help!

I just want to configure the font of the page which show a search result.
Where will I find it?
Old May 19, 2011, 05:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you will need to add CSS in the 'CSS Inserts' option and you can start the selectors off with 'body.search' so the rules you code will only effect the search page. For example, the following will change the post title RED
HTML Code:
body.search .post-headline a {color: red !important;}
for anything else, use firebug in firefox to determine the CSS you need to override.
Old May 19, 2011, 07:21 AM
Talia

8 posts · Oct 2010
After some tests, it's OK!!! Thanks a lot.