Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Link in sidebar only points to current page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 7, 2013, 06:23 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
[SOLVED] Link in sidebar only points to current page

I am wanting to add "Buy This Book" to a website I'm building but have run into the following issue.

The widget accepts URLs for both the book cover and a link to the page to purchase the book. With Atahualpa the cover shows on the page, but the link appears to be non-existent in the resulting page. The same thing takes place if I don't put a URL in. The image seems to only point to the current page.

See http://www.normhamilton.ca/writer to see what I'm talking about.

I'm thinking there must be some sort of conflict as the widget works fine with other themes.
The Buy This Book page is http://raynfall.com/buy-this-book

Any suggestions?