Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

google custome search code

Old Sep 17, 2009, 12:22 PM
saifullahraza

4 posts · Aug 2009
hi all

i need to know where to put the google search code in search.php using two codes with iframe

================================================== ================
<form method="get" class="searchform" action="<?php bloginfo('url'); ?>/">
<table class="searchform" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
<tr>
<td class="searchfield">
<input type="text" class="text inputblur" value="<?php the_search_query(); ?>" name="s" />
</td>
<td class="searchbutton">
<input name="submit" value="Search" type="image" src="<?php echo get_bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/magnifier2-gray.gif" style="display: block; border:none; padding: 0 0 0 5px; margin: 0;" />
</td>
</tr></table>
</form>
================================================== =======================

please answer me

thanks
Old Sep 17, 2009, 01:11 PM
mlamkin

5 posts · Apr 2009
Just my opinion but you may want to paste that code into a new Text Widget instead of editing the search.php file.

Then you have choices of where to place the Google Custom Search and it can be used in any theme without having to edit each theme's search.php file.