Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Centring images with CSS?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18, 2012, 12:20 PM
Dapizz

15 posts · Mar 2012
Great British Isles
Help [SOLVED] Centring images with CSS?

The title sort of says it all, but this is really confusing me. I go into the the Style Images section and add:

Code:
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
As far as my web searching goes, this should essentially centre all the images affected, all the images in my posts/pages. Instead it only applies to images in sticky posts. Look here. If you look at the sign image in the sticky post you can see it's centred, but if you scroll down the page to the other image (Ctrl + F, paste in "February 3rd, 2012") it is not quite so. This is really beginning to bug me... Any help appreciated.

-Dapizz