Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Which php file should I Edit to Insert Opt In form in SideBar for Atahualpa Theme?

Old Aug 1, 2009, 03:41 AM
kacang

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to insert my HTML scripts for an opt in form into the Atahualpa theme Right sidebar. I see that there is no sidebar.php file. Which file should I use? (P.S. I had tried to look through the other threads but it seems there is no answer for me).

anyone can help will be very much appreciated!