Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] remove header images/container from certain pages

Old Apr 10, 2012, 05:23 AM
robx

10 posts · Apr 2012
[SOLVED] remove header images/container from certain pages

Hi,

I am using Atahualpa 3.7.3 and can't figure out how to remove header image from
certain pages. Reason: woud like to have more space on certain pages.

Tried CSS insert with code used in previous versions, and looked in theme options, but with no luck.
Appreciate help please.

Thanks
robx
Old Apr 10, 2012, 05:42 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What code did you try? Did you target it to the page you wanted the header image removed from? Without knowing exactly what you want to remove and what the ID of the page you want it removed from is I can't give you the precise code but it would be something like
HTML Code:
.page-id-572 #imagecontainer {
display: none;
}
Old Apr 10, 2012, 05:57 AM
robx

10 posts · Apr 2012
Hi New York.

used page instead of .page
Thanks for speedy response.
Work just fine

Stopped pullin out what's left of hair.