Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] ATO won't load

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 15, 2011, 05:52 AM
ccski

2 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] ATO won't load

Hi
I've just registered, and there seems to be lots of really useful onformation on the site, which I'm dying to start trying. However... when I click on the ATO link on my dashboard, it won't load. The header, wordpress menus and atahualpa menus load, but the page content, with all the information and editable bits, takes forever, I've just waited 20 minutes!
I am running wordpress 2.8, and Atahualpa 3.4.1, and really don't know enough about this stuff to try to upgrade either. The website was set up by a friend, and I have only just decided to try to learn how to change anything other than content for myself.
Any ideas what the problem might be, please?

Last edited by ccski; Jun 15, 2011 at 05:54 AM.