Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Activate Atahualpa as a replacement theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 18, 2010, 07:13 PM
paulhen

7 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Activate Atahualpa as a replacement theme

My webhoster supports wordpress and I installed the prog through there. Then I uploaded the unzipped theme to a directory on my site ftp. It said it completed OK. When I go to themes in admin it shows both themes and the Atahualpa shows a window image just as my previously installed Twenty Ten theme. I can activate either one of them and have. The Twenty Ten shows up properly.

I tried installing myMag 1.1 through admin & rebooted but when I click preview I get error: Message from Webpage "Stack Overflow at Line:24" A second reinstall resulted in the same. It seems when activated it shows only part of what it should?

I spent 30 minutes on the phone with my web host tech support today. Anyway, the guy installed the same 3 themes on his personal blog that I have while I was on the phone with him and he had the exact same problem with the 2 that I did. We both installed a 4th - Desk 1.0.3 and it worked. Both it and Twenty Ten that worked for both of us are very simple themes whereas the other 2 are much more heavy weight, or so it seems to a newbie like me.

I posted this and more during the day to http://wordpress.org/support/topic/a...lacement-theme
and it was suggested I try it here as we had no success despite serious supporrt efforts there.