Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

When I click on the menu's, nothing changes!

Old Dec 2, 2010, 09:34 PM
JulieBMack

35 posts · Jul 2010
When I click on the menu's, nothing changes!

I added the Menu to Menu 1 in WP Menus. But, when I click on any of the menus (or categories, nothing changes). For instance, when I click on About Me, it stays on the same home page. The URL changes, but they are all the same home page....

Http://internetmarketinginspiration.com

Thanks!!
Old Dec 3, 2010, 04:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check your permalinks. swap them to the default and then back to what you have (make sure to note what you have before you switch)
Old Dec 3, 2010, 03:04 PM
JulieBMack

35 posts · Jul 2010
That didn't work... and now that you mention it, it is not just the menu's, it is everything!! When I click on a single post, the home page stays the same. But, the URL shows it as a single post! ??
Old Dec 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what version of Atahualpa and wp?
what if you set the WP menu to blank so it uses the Atahualpa built menu?
Old Dec 3, 2010, 03:24 PM
JulieBMack

35 posts · Jul 2010
WP. 3.0.1 and ATA 3.5.3

Nope - same results and as i mentioned, it happens not just with menus, but posts as well! It is very strange!!
Old Dec 3, 2010, 03:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
if you want me to take a look, send me a PM with an admin id and pw

both your issues are probably the same one.