Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Remove Page Menu Bar Border

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:02 AM
jasontbedell

75 posts · Dec 2010
[SOLVED] Remove Page Menu Bar Border

Hello,

I hope this will be my last time bothering everyone this weekend. I just had two small issues on http://jasontbedell.com. First, when I use %pages, there is no border. When I change it to %page-center, there is a gray dotted border. I tried changing the "Border around all menu items" setting to blank, and to dashed 1px #4E9258, but the border remains. Is it possible to remove it?
Second, the posts/center column is starting all the way to the left of the page. I need to make it start 50 or so pixels further right. I am sure this is a simple setting I am missing. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you for all your help
Jason Bedell.