Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Installation/Upgrade Issues »

[SOLVED] All Active Site Content Stopped Working When Updated to 3.7.23

Old May 17, 2015, 02:39 PM
dmdodge

2 posts · May 2015
After upgrading to 3.7.23, all of the active content on my 4.2.2 WP site stopped working, including Slideshow, MP3 player, pop-ups in Time.ly Calendar. All of this was working in the previous version of Atahualpa, which was 3.6.xx and which I used to populate the theme. I disabled the JPEG animation for the menu, hoping it was a conflict, but that didn't help. I have been updating plugins and deactivating / reactivating some, but nothing seems to work. For awhile, the Slideshow was still working on the WPTouch Mobile version, but that has stopped working when I tried to update the plugin. The Slideshow and MP3 player create a presentation space, but nothing appears in it. The site is columbineuuchurch.org/cuuc This active content is critical to our site presentation.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

DMDodge
Old May 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to theHEADER, CENTER AREA and FOOTER options and hit the big green SAVE button
Old May 17, 2015, 06:51 PM
dmdodge

2 posts · May 2015
Thanks so much, juggledad. That did the trick.