Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Best place to put Digg bug

Old Feb 4, 2009, 04:44 PM
HenryGomez

30 posts · Feb 2009
Hi there Flynn. Your help has been greatly appreciated. Wondering where the best place to put Digg the digg code and other similar features is. I mean I want them to appear on each post. It's a javascript. Any thoughts?
Old Feb 4, 2009, 04:56 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Edit: Should have read your post better.... You should be able to include the javascript "as is" in the post footer at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items

--------------------------------
Other Option:

The theme is prepared for the plugin Sociable http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sociable/

If you install Sociable you can place a (small) digg button in the post footer. You set the buttons and their order at the Sociable settings page, and include them in post footer via Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items -> %sociable%

AFTER you installed Sociable there will be some additional info at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items on how to set the Sociable settings to improve its visual integration with Atahualpa

If you wanted to include a HUGE digg button, there must be a plugin specifically for that, I have not used any yet.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 05:23 PM
HenryGomez

30 posts · Feb 2009
You're the man!

And on the off chance that you're a woman, you're still the man!