Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to display category menu on one page only?

Old Mar 2, 2011, 01:34 PM
talbin

19 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] How to display category menu on one page only?

I am working on a site that will have one menu (ATA's Menu2) on the Home page that will not appear on any other page.

So far the only solution I can find is to put .page-id-XX #menu2 {display: none;} into my CSS Inserts, and do this for every single page (except the home page). But there are about 40 pages!

Is there a more elegant way to handle this?

ATA 3.6.4, WP 3.1

Thanks!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 06:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do the reverse
HTML Code:
#menu2 {display: none;}
body.home #menu2 {display: block;}
Old Mar 3, 2011, 07:12 AM
talbin

19 posts · Feb 2010
Thanks, JD! I think I looked at that problem for too long, and I needed someone else to point out the obvious solution.