Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header pix won't rotate, sometimes get stuck

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 4, 2011, 11:36 AM
andrejs

5 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Header pix won't rotate, sometimes get stuck

I've returned to tidy up a site that has been running really great on Atahualpa for some time. I've loved the theme and the upgrades I find are terrific. Thanx for this tremendous work.

The site is http://flcycling.org

I jumped on the settings to make images rotate, but so far, they behave exactly as in the past -- a new one for each refresh of the page. (I have it set at 5 seconds, shuffle, fade 1, preload no, clickable yes.

(Don't know if it can be significant: I set JS & CSS to "external" so that my WP-dTree plugin would work.)

One anomaly that I'm not sure what to make of: sometimes I notice that the same header image comes up over and over rather than a new one on each refresh or new page. And, when this happens, it's the same image on both Firefox and Safari -- and, stranger still, I think it's always on the same image. I'm not pushing this observation -- it's so weird that maybe I'm imagining it.