Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

How to Add Zebra Effect to Single Table with WP Table-Reloaded Plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 31, 2010, 10:20 PM
c12281

120 posts · Jul 2010
WP 3.0.1; ATA 3.5.3; Mac OS X 10.6.4; Firefox 3.6.9
How to Add Zebra Effect to Single Table with WP Table-Reloaded Plugin

I have installed the WP Table-Reloaded plugin. I have a need for some tables to be zebra-striped. I set the default to NO in the Atahualpa Table options since not all tables will be striped. WP Table-Reloaded provides an option to zebra stripe tables individually but this option does not work. Have a feeling the Atahualpa setting is overriding it. On the Atahualpa Table options page, the following code is provided to stripe tables individually: <table class = "zebra"> ... </table>. Being new to all of this, I am not sure exactly where to put this code. WP Table-Reloaded has a CSS options page. Here is an example of how to adjust column width for a table. How would I apply the zebra code referenced above, using this format? Thanks!

}
.wp-table-reloaded-id-14 .column-1 {
width: 470px;
}