Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Links showing as crossed through text

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2010, 07:23 AM
prooffairy

73 posts · Oct 2010
Unhappy [SOLVED] Links showing as crossed through text

Wonder if someone can help with a weird problem. I've used Atahualpa on half a dozen sites now and never had this happen!

Onfront page of my site I have a few links going to other pages on the site. The links are all showing crossed through. I ahven't changed any settings that would affect this, as far as I know, and just can't work out how to take the cossed through effect away.

The site is www.jetstreamconsultancy.co.uk

Any help much appreciated! Thanks