Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header problem following auto upgrade to 3.7.12

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6, 2013, 04:11 PM
quintain

68 posts · Nov 2010
Header problem following auto upgrade to 3.7.12

Hi
I am getting the following fault message immediately above where the header should be in www.cleatormoor-tc.org.uk

/home/sites/cleatormoor-tc.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/ata-images/header/ - wp-content
the folder permission or path to your header image folder is incorrect.

permissions for the jpg was auto set to 644, I have tried 755 & 777 but still get the same error message

I have a single jpg in: /public_html/wp-content/ata-images/header/compilation1240.jpg

I renamed the jpg and removed some underscores to try to make it appear.
I change ATA them to WP2012 and back again.

ATA options 'image locations' are Relative location is wp-content and image directory is ata-images; I altered ata-images to header but get a similar error message:
/home/sites/cleatormoor-tc.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/header/header/ - wp-content
the folder permission or path to your header image folder is incorrect.

The following folder is empty: public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header

I also failed to read the advice about manual updating to the latest version !!

I cannot find an answer in the forum to this problem; albeit a number of similar occurances have been discussed.

I would welcome any advice please.

N.B

I do not have a caching plugin and I have cleared my FFox browser recent history, problem also shows in chrome & IE

Last edited by quintain; May 6, 2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: extra information