Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Argh! - still can't remove border around header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:02 AM
beyondelsewhere

9 posts · Aug 2010
Montreal, Canada
[SOLVED] Argh! - still can't remove border around header image

I feel so dumb right now, I read the FAQ that Juggledad posted, but as I have Atahualpa 3.5.3 I guess I don't have the same CSS? So I do not have that same "div" tag for the header image container. I have removed bar 1 & 2 from the editor, but there must be something else I have to do in the CSS file to get rid of those blasted grey horizontal bars bordering my header image?

I'm sorry for yet another post on this matter, but I just spent 45 minutes reading through the forum and I can't seem to find an answer that seems to solve my problem.

Feeling out of my element.
Cat