Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Blog design help

Old Aug 10, 2009, 10:52 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Smile Blog design help

Well I see that there are two requests for help, but no one offering to accept the jobs. So let's see if I have any luck.

Can someone design a financial site for me. I don't like rent a coder or those other sites. I want someone who sticks around and want a good reputation.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 03:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
idsmedia, send me a PM with more details I may be interested.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 04:23 PM
Laurent_13

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hi,

In this "Blog Design" subject, I want to know how to place a picture instead of the title of the blog...

That's all.

Thanks a lot,

Laurent
Old Aug 18, 2009, 06:40 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Actually this is the marketplace to ask for someone to perform work for you. Not a answer and question section.

This might be already answered in another section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent_13
Hi,

In this "Blog Design" subject, I want to know how to place a picture instead of the title of the blog...

That's all.

Thanks a lot,

Laurent
Old Sep 11, 2009, 01:50 AM
WordPressZen.com

28 posts · Aug 2009
Canada/Utah
If you haven't found someone yet, I'd be happy to bid for your project. I have build 20+ sites with WordPress and Atahualpa, and prior to that built sites with Dreamweaver for 8 years. PM me with your details.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 07:27 AM
gregsie74

1 posts · Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordPressZen.com
If you haven't found someone yet, I'd be happy to bid for your project. I have build 20+ sites with WordPress and Atahualpa, and prior to that built sites with Dreamweaver for 8 years. PM me with your details.
Channa

Please can you contact me at gregsie74@yahoo.com. Ive checked our your site - havent explored fully but it looks quite comprehensive. I was wondering - does it have any free tutorials on how to create a wordpress blog like this:

http://www.dogcrate.org.uk/

and how easy is it to create the above? Yes basically i want to create a blog that has affiliates only with one topic heading filled with affiliate ads,

Thanks

Greg
Old Aug 18, 2009, 06:39 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Well juggle dad didn't want to do non-techie work.

Any one else interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsmedia
Well I see that there are two requests for help, but no one offering to accept the jobs. So let's see if I have any luck.

Can someone design a financial site for me. I don't like rent a coder or those other sites. I want someone who sticks around and want a good reputation.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 12:16 PM
Dani808

22 posts · Dec 2009
Hawaii
Use Juggledad, he has been helping me with all my sites.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 07:59 AM
kreodig

2 posts · Jan 2010
I can offer their services to help than I can. Here is an example of my work, a simple site about the puppy health. Wordpress used not as a blog, but as a mini website. If you need such a solution, write PM.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm closing tis thread since the original poster hasn't been on the forum since Sept 09