Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can't add a text widget to left sidebar

Old Dec 16, 2009, 09:17 PM
sirabi

7 posts · Sep 2009
I am unable to add a text widget to my left sidebar. I drag it over and add the content, but it never appears and does not save. When I go back to the widgets page, it always gone. Please advise.

http://queenofclean.com/

Thank you.
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa, WP and PHP?
What plugins do you have active?
Do you have Event calendar? If so disable it.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 08:41 PM
sirabi

7 posts · Sep 2009
I do have Event Calendar. Do you have another suggestion for a calendar plugin?
Old Jan 11, 2010, 05:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try Calendar by Kieran O'Shea. It doesn't seem to conflict with anything.