Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Adjust alignment of header image?

Old Mar 11, 2011, 10:23 PM
kaiasgram

4 posts · Mar 2011
This is my first post, thanks for your patience if it's a repeat. I placed my own image into the header and selected "center left" alignment in Theme Options. It's working, but is it possible to nudge the image just a little bit to the right (say around 20 px) so the image is not "hugging" the left edge of the header area? Thanks!
Old Mar 12, 2011, 06:17 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You should be able to do that with CSS. What about the right side of the container? I'm just guessing without seeing the site.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 12:07 AM
kaiasgram

4 posts · Mar 2011
Thanks for a quick reply. What CSS code should I write and would it go in the CSS Insert box? Here's my site in progress:
http://www.jacquelineoconnormft.com/wordpress

Thanks again, I really appreciate the help here at this forum.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 06:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
why not just make your image with a right edge 20px with the same background color
Old Mar 14, 2011, 06:39 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could also use the image as a logo image and position within the theme settings.