Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Using 3.4.1 ... can have Pages in left sidebar, or Recent Posts in right, but not bot

Old Sep 1, 2009, 02:11 AM
AddApt

3 posts · Sep 2009
Hi,

I'm running atahualpa 3.4.1 on my domain and my subdomain. On the subdomain, I can't get my Recent Posts widget to show up. I tried deleting it and reinstalling it, and it appeared, but then my Pages widget disappeared from my left side bar. What gives? Does this have to do with it being a subdomain? I haven't had this problem with the main domain.

I can put Recent Posts over on the left; it will let me do that even though it doesn't show up in the widget manager... but I'd rather have it on the right.

Here's the website in question:

wellorderedchaos.addaptabilities.com

I appreciate any help anyone could give me with this.

Last edited by AddApt; Sep 1, 2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 03:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of WP and PHP are you using?
What other plugins do you have active?
What happens when you try to drag the widget to the sidebare area?