Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Atahualpa 3.4.4

Old Nov 4, 2009, 06:36 PM
coco

1 posts · Nov 2009
Atahualpa 3.4.4

hi, i am using above theme to construct my site, and installed WPML, multilanguage, theme localization, managed to get the .mo files for desired translation languages, i need the TEXT DOMAIN VALUE of the theme please, so it can be inserted into the plugin.

When the theme was created, the texts were wrapped in gettext calls. Each call includes two arguments – the string that needs to be translated and a second argument called the text-domain. This second argument identifies all the texts in the theme as belonging to it. You need to enter this value in the text domain field, so that WPML can load the translation file and assign it to the theme.

Otherwise it is an awesome theme to use - please help, thanks.
Old Aug 14, 2010, 05:28 PM
GrandpaBob

3 posts · Aug 2010
Hi, Coco,
I had the same question, and I was disappointed that there was no reply to your question. Did you ever get an answer about how to enter a "textdomain" value to make WPML work with Atahualpa? I am now using Atahualpa 3.5.1. Thanks.