Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

favicon in firefox

Old Feb 14, 2009, 07:53 AM
stephane

2 posts · Feb 2009
Hi everyone,
First, thanks for the theme and the back office.
In theme option > favicon, I changed the name of the image (favicon1.ico) and it works well...on IE7 but not on firefox. I'm surprised because generally it's IE that give me trouble
How can I do to get a favicon in firefox ?
My site : www.webetpolitique.com
Old Feb 14, 2009, 08:21 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That's weird but this is how it worked for me: Create 32bit PNG in any program, then convert it to an ico in Icon Sushi http://www.towofu.net/soft/e-aicon.php by opening the PNG and saving it as filename.ico
Yours is probably "too much" ico format (a Microsoft format) whereas Icon Sushi makes the file please both MS and non-MS browsers
Old Feb 14, 2009, 08:28 AM
stephane

2 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks I'm gonna follow your advice.