Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Modern Tribe Events Calendar not displaying properly

Old Oct 29, 2012, 03:19 AM
Bilbo

2 posts · Oct 2012
The events calendar, (in calendar view) by Modern Tribe does not display correctly in Montezuma.
it's suppoded to fill the page but it shows up real small.

Anyone got any tips?

I'm a beginner with Montezuma so sorry if I missed something obvious.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
how did you install it?
what did you put where?
is the plugin responsive?

=============================
Update: yup it looks like it doesn't work. you might want to contact the developer of the plugin about this.
=============================

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 29, 2012 at 04:59 AM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 01:21 AM
Bilbo

2 posts · Oct 2012
In Events Calendar settings - go to Templates and select Default Page Template rather than Default Events Template. This fixes it.