Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

The post itself split in two columns

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 27, 2012, 12:31 PM
ride2esc

22 posts · Jun 2012
The post itself split in two columns

Hello
Who can help me with a information?

I want some things.

The post (but only the post itself, not the category or other pages) to be split in 2 columns but by default.
In left column i want the text of the post, and in the right column i want to be the featured image with custom size as: 250x352.

Like in the printscreen I attached.
How i do that?
I use the latest WP and latest ATA.
Thanks in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum-ata.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1961

Last edited by ride2esc; Jul 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM.