Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to change to fixed width

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2009, 05:34 AM
develin

2 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] How to change to fixed width

Hi,

This is probably a beginners question, but I would like to change the layout to a fixed width or at least set width of the center column. Now I have been searching through the settings but couldn't find anything for this, not even a good place to put any css. I tried e.g. Center Column->Style & edit CC->Center column style and width:600px but that didn't have any effect.

My guess is that I am both rusty in my webdesign skills and totally missing something, but it would be great if anybody could advice me.

Thanks,

Ciao,

Ben