Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Database Associate?

Old May 6, 2010, 05:10 PM
pdpalmer

1 posts · May 2010
Is there a MYSQL database associated with Atahualpa named "information_schema" ? My site was recently hacked by a phishing attack and it coincided with my installation of Atahualpa and I don't want to delete a database that Atahualpa needs.

Thank you

http://forum.bytesforall.com/images/...s/confused.gif
Old May 6, 2010, 05:22 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't see a table by that name in any of my WordPress MySQL databases but I wouldn't go by my word alone and of course back up before you delete anything.
Old May 6, 2010, 05:29 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
It's not related to Atahualpa, it's an internal DB of MySQL:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/...on-schema.html

INFORMATION_SCHEMA is the information database, the place that stores information about all the other databases that the MySQL server maintains. Inside INFORMATION_SCHEMA there are several read-only tables. They are actually views, not base tables, so there are no files associated with them