Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How do I move one of the left sidebars to the right?

Old Aug 14, 2011, 07:49 PM
StuckAtHomeMom

1 posts · Aug 2011
I want 3 sidebars on the right. So I figured I could take one of the left sidebars and move it over. I've done it with other themes, BUT Atahualpa is Nothing like other themes.

I'm trying to make Atahualpa look like my current theme, but more stable.
{{current: http://stuckathomemom.com/ }}
My current theme is Qwilm! 0.3 by Oriol Sanchez and it's like trying to hold a house together while it's rolling down a hill.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 08:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can create new sidebars by putting a new widget area in a text widget you put in the one of the sidebars. Just use the code for a 2 or even 3 celled widget area. Here are the steps.
  • Put a text widget in a sidebar
  • Put a two celled widget area in that text widget. This will create 2 more widget areas. Now you could put a widget above that text widget that spans the other two widget areas.
  • I hope that's clear. I believe there are some more detailed instructions in the FAQ section.