Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Shopp 1.2 & Atahualpa 3.7.3 - Category pages not populating correctly

Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:56 AM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Shopp 1.2 & Atahualpa 3.7.3 - Category pages not populating correctly

Hi:

I've been using ATA for years now, but this one has me baffled. I have setup a new website using the versions of software indicated in the subject line. My category pages, for Shopp, are not populating with product images, titles, etc. If I switch to the default WP theme, everything is fine, so I believe it is ATA causing the problem. I did read some threads, on the Shopp site, where setting up posts as excerpts has caused problems with other themes - but when I go into configuring excerpts and I tell it to show full posts for all pages it doesn't help.

Does anyone have thoughts? The site is currently under construction, so I can not share it with others, but I am including a snapshot of it to show what is currently being viewed on the site (and in contrast I am showing what the default theme shows). I'd love any insight someone might have.

Thanks in advance!

ATA Theme

Default Theme
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
without actually seeing the site, or going out and installing the plugin and spending time entering products and seeing if I have the same issue, there is not much more I can add. as I started reading I was going to say 'make sute you are displaying full posts for categories in the 'Configure Excerpts' area', but it sounds like you have alerady done that.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:15 PM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
I am happy to give you Admin credentials to log in and check things out - if you wouldn't mind? Let me know and I can PM them to you.

Thanks for the offer of help, and yes...I turned on full posts for all settings and it didn't change anything. I wound up just setting things back to the way it was once I realized it was not making a difference.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
send me a PM and I'll do some poking later today. I have a customer coming in a bit and will be doing some billable work () for them.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 12:28 PM
bungy

1 posts · Apr 2012
Hi,

It seems I have the same problem as Masselyn.
Did you find the solution?

Installation :
  • WordPress 3.3.1
  • theme : Atahualpa eCommerce 1.0
  • All in One SEO Pack Version 1.6.14.2
  • WP e-Commerce Version 3.8.7.6.2

Problem:
the problem appears with Atahualpa 3.7.3 and Atahualpa eCommerce 1.0 but not with some other theme I tested (wpStore 1.0 for example).

On the following page, all product appear correctly
http://www.bungy-trampoline.fr/products-page/
But on the following pages (sub-categories), only one product appears and it "crashes" the rest of the page. The product that appears is the last of the list of the product that should appear on the page.
http://www.bungy-trampoline.fr/produ...ge/emerillons/
http://www.bungy-trampoline.fr/produ...gy-trampoline/

What should I do ?

(PS : I'm french so please excuse some "weird" sentence I could write and also the delay in responding).