Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Please help with the font size

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 27, 2013, 10:36 AM
pisat

2 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] Please help with the font size

Hey, guys! English isn't my native language, so please excuse me my probable mistakes and what is more, i'm terribly sorry if my question is already have been asked, because it's quite a hard work for me to review the forum. Please, just give me an answer or provide with the link to the propriate thread or smth.
I had just installed montezuma here on my blog: http://blog.lifeaudit.ru/
I am in Russia so it's in russian as you can see.
But the letters in the header are really huge! How can I reduce the font size?
Also, that menus with "stars" in the header - can they be alined in a row, not just stand on each other? Is this also connected with the font size in menus?
Also, the font is too big for me in the text area and I want them to look smaller too.
And honestly, 'm not quite satisfied with the font type (cyrillic) - how can I change this too?
Will wait for you kind reply!

Last edited by pisat; Feb 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM.